Dr. Patrick R. Rucker is an educated and experienced manager, preacher, pastor and leader. Dr. Rucker received his undergraduate degree from Central Methodist College and his Master’s degree from Texas A&M University. He later received a Doctorate degree in Theology and an additional Doctorate degree in Philosophy. Additionally, he received a honorary Doctorate of Divinity from Saint Thomas Christian College.
Dr. Rucker was born in New Orleans, LA the parentage of Willie & and the late Bernice Rucker. He has 5 siblings.
Dr. Rucker has over 18 years in corporate management experience. He has been an invited facilitator to train employees on Lean Six-Sigma. Companies that had the opportunity to have Dr. Rucker lecture and facilitate training sessions on how to manage their operations better include Walgreens Distribution, JTEK, and AEP Plastics.
Dr. Rucker holds a number of positions and has received numerous recognition and awards:
- Board Member of Zeno & Associates – an accounting firm;
- Chairman of the Board – 7th Stage Productions;
- Chairman of the Board – Koinonia Empowerment Corporation;
- Chairman of Finance for the Northwestern District Association;
- General Secretary of the Baptist Missionary And Education Convention of Texas;
- Interdominational Minister’s Alliance Young Minister of the Year Award 2008;
- Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity
- Who’s Who Among American Professionals
Dr. Rucker has been afforded the opportunity and been recognized as “Pastor of the Day” by the Texas State House of Representatives for the 2011, 2013, and 2015 Legislative Sessions.
The greatest position that Dr. Rucker has ever held is that of the Pastor of the Koinonia Missionary Baptist Church in Dallas, TX.